This video shows you to set up for the Reformation 2017 Edition of League of Confessors. The Reformation 2017 Edition includes the Franco-Ottoman League (The Unholy Alliance).
The three Leagues are:
- The Lutheran League (John Frederick the Magnanimous and Philip of Hesse)
- The Catholic League (Charles V and Ferdinand I)
- The Franco-Ottoman League (Francis I and Suleiman the Magnificent)
The order of play in the Reformation 2017 Edition is:
- John Frederick the Magnanimous (Lutheran League)
- Charles V (Catholic League)
- Francis I (Franco-Ottoman League)
- Philip of Hesse (Lutheran League)
- Ferdinand I (Catholic League)
- Suleiman the Magnificent (Franco-Ottoman League)
The two players of each league must work together to achieve 7 Conquest Points (CP’s) at the end of their turn. If they do, they win the game.
In addition to the 6 Player Game, League of Confessors (Reformation 2017 Edition) can also work as 2 Player Game, 3 Player Game, or a 4 Player Game.